Adults & Teens will enjoy the afternoon drawing, painting, or sculpting!
Students are involved in the entire “creative process”, from concept to a completed work of art. (Projects typically take 6-8 sessions to complete.) Class size is limited to ensure individual guidance. Learn more here.
Depending on what you want to focus on, you’ll learn:
- how to take an idea and develop it into a finished piece
- how to mix paints to any colour
- how to scale up using a grid
- how to transfer a drawing to canvas
- sketching techniques
- painting techniques
- working with acrylic mediums
- working with clay (coil or slab methods)
- working with paper mache`
- and more!
When: Saturdays 2:00 – 4:00 – STARTING OCT. 5
- 4 sessions $155 + GST = $162.75
- 8 sessions $295 + GST = $309.75
Students may re-register indefinitely at the end of each term.
Art supplies are required for this class: Art Supplies List
Level: Adults & Teens (Beginner to Intermediate)
Please contact me to register!
- I ask to meet with all potential students to discuss their goals and to see some samples of their work in order to assess their skill level.
Note: Please contact me if you cannot attend your scheduled session at least 1 hour prior to class time. ”No Shows” are not refunded, credited, or carried forward to another session. This program requires a minimum number of registrants to run. See Terms & Conditions
SEO: “saturday art classes langley”, “lisa powers art classes”, “art with lisa powers”, “best art classes langley surrey”, “learn how to draw and paint”, “best drawing classes langley surrey”, “best painting classes langley surrey”, “art lessons langley surrey”,