Practice what you learned in the “Intro to Acrylic Painting” class to develop good painting habits.
You’ll paint a simple scenic and :
- Practice setting up your work area and palette
- Practice mixing colours
- Practice shading and toning colours
- Use various brush types to understand when to use them
- Use various painting techniques to understand when/how to use them
- Clean brushes and learn how to store / dispose of leftover paints
When: Saturday, February 10
Time: 11:00 – 1:15ish
Cost: $75 (includes all supplies)
Level: Beginner (Ages 12 to Adult)
Prerequisite: Intro to Acrylic Painting workshop
Note: This workshop is recommended as a follow-up to the “Intro to Acrylic Painting” class but is not a requirement for those wanting to register for ongoing lessons. This class will be offered each month. Please dress appropriately for messy projects. Class size is limited.
SEO: “painting lessons langley / surrey”, “learn how to paint”, “painting classes langley / surrey”, “painting instruction”, “art workshops langley / surrey”, “art instruction”, “art classes langley / surrey”,