Learn the basics of acrylic painting, so you’ll feel more confident when painting on your own and when joining our ongoing classes.
This 2-hour workshop is recommended for ALL beginners of ALL AGES prior to registering for lessons.
- Brush types and how to use them
- Basic tools needed to begin painting
- How to set up your work area and palette
- How to mix colours
- How to shade and tone colours
- Various painting techniques
- Surface/substrate options
- How to clean brushes and how to store / dispose of leftover paints
When: Saturday, December 1
Time: 11:00 – 1:00
Cost: $50 (includes all supplies)
Level: Beginner (Ages 12 to Adult)
Note: This workshop is offered the first Saturday of each month (unless otherwise posted). Class size is limited to just seven people; by registering you are reserving your spot so that no one else can register. “No Shows” are not refunded, credited, or carried forward to another class. Please dress appropriately for messy projects. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 29, 2018
SEO: “learn how to paint”, “best painting instruction Langley / Surrey”, “best painting classes Langley / Surrey”, “acrylic painting for beginners”, “beginners guide to acrylic painting”, “best painting lessons Langley / Surrey”,