Learn the basics of acrylic painting, so you’ll feel more confident when painting on your own and when joining our ongoing classes.
This 2-hour workshop is recommended for ALL beginners of ALL AGES prior to registering for lessons.
- Brush types and how to use them
- Types of Acrylic Paints
- Basic supplies for painting
- How to set up your work area and palette
- How to mix colours
- How to shade and tone colours
- Various painting techniques
- Surface/substrate options
- How to clean brushes and how to store / dispose of leftover paints
When: Saturday, Oct. 5
Time: 11:00 – 1:00
Fee: $50 + GST (includes all supplies)
Level: Beginner (Age 10 to Adult)
Note: This workshop is offered the first Saturday of each month (unless otherwise posted). Class size is limited; by registering you are reserving your spot so that no one else can take the space. “No Shows” or cancellations cannot be refunded, credited, or carried forward to another class. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCT. 3
JUST ONE SPOT LEFT! Contact me to register.
SEO: “learn how to paint”, “best painting instruction Langley / Surrey”, “best painting classes Langley / Surrey”, “acrylic painting for beginners”, “beginners guide to acrylic painting”, “best painting lessons Langley / Surrey”,