Learn the basic steps of acrylic painting so you’ll feel more confident when painting on your own and when joining our ongoing classes.
This 2-hour workshop is a prerequisite for ALL beginner artists of ALL AGES for lessons only.
- Brush types and how to use them
- Basic tools needed to begin painting
- How to set up your work area and palette
- How to mix colours
- How to shade and tone colours
- Various painting techniques
- Surface/substrate options
- How to clean brushes and how to store / dispose of leftover paints
Time: 11:00 – 1:00
Cost: $50 (includes all supplies)
Level: Beginner (Ages 7 to Adult)
Note: This workshop is mandatory for beginner painters or those wanting to familiarize themselves with painting prior to registering for lessons. It is offered the first Saturday of each month. Please dress appropriately for messy projects. Class size is limited.
SEO: “how to paint”, “painting instruction”, “painting classes”, “acrylic painting for beginners”, “beginners guide to acrylic painting”,