Learn at your own level and pace!
Students are involved in the entire “art making” process, from concept to a completed work of art. (Projects typically take 6-8 sessions to finish.) Class size is limited to ensure individual guidance. Learn more here.
Depending on what you want to focus on, you’ll learn:
- how to take an idea and develop it into a finished piece
- how to mix paints to any colour
- how to scale up using a grid
- how to transfer a drawing to canvas
- sketching techniques
- painting techniques
- working with acrylic mediums
- working with clay (coil or slab methods)
- working with paper mache`
- and more!
When: Thursdays, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
When: Fridays, 11:00 – 1:00
Fee: $149 + GST for 4 two-hour sessions (Students may re-register every 4 weeks!)
Art supplies are required for this class: Art Supplies List
Please contact me to register!
- I ask to meet with all potential students to discuss their goals and to see some samples of their work in order to assess their skill level.
Note: Please wear clothes that are appropriate for messy projects. ”No Shows” are not refunded, credited, or carried forward to another session. Please contact me if you cannot attend your weekly session at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled session. See Terms & Conditions
SEO: “adult art lessons – Langley / Surrey”, “painting classes”, “drawing lessons”, “painting instruction”, “painting lessons”, “drawing instruction”, “best art teachers – Langley / Surrey”, “best art studios – Langley / Surrey”, “drawing classes”, “art classes”,