Learn at your own level and pace!
Students are involved in the entire “art making” process, from concept to a completed work of art. (Projects typically take 6-8 sessions to complete.) Class size is limited to ensure individual guidance. Learn more here.
Depending on what you want to focus on, you’ll learn:
- how to take an idea and develop it into a finished piece
- how to mix paints to any colour
- how to scale up using a grid
- how to transfer a drawing to canvas
- sketching techniques
- painting techniques
- working with acrylic mediums
- working with clay (coil or slab methods)
- working with paper mache`
- and more!
When: Thursdays, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
When: Fridays, 1:00 – 3:00
When: Saturdays 2:00 – 4:00
- 4 sessions $155 + gst
- 8 sessions $295 + gst
Students may re-register indefinitely at the end of each term.
Please contact me to register!
- I ask to meet with all potential students to discuss their goals and to see some samples of their work in order to assess their skill level.
NOTE: “No Shows” are not refunded, credited, or carried forward to another session. Please contact me if you cannot attend your scheduled session at least 1 hour prior to class time. This program requires a minimum number of registrants to run. See Terms & Conditions
SEO: “adult art lessons – Langley / Surrey”, “painting classes”, “drawing lessons”, “painting instruction”, “painting lessons”, “drawing instruction”, “best art teachers – Langley / Surrey”, “best art studios – Langley / Surrey”, “drawing classes”, “art classes”,