Encourage the budding artist in your child!
Children will explore art through guided instruction in the fundamentals of drawing, painting and sculpting. They’ll have the freedom to initiate project ideas and therefore will enjoy the entire process, from concept to a completed work of art. (Projects typically take 6-8 sessions to complete.) This teaching method builds skills while keeping the student motivated. Class size is limited to ensure individual guidance. Learn more here.
Depending on what the student wants to focus on, he/she will learn:
- how to take an idea and develop it into a finished piece
- how to mix paints to any colour
- how to scale up using a grid
- how to transfer a drawing to canvas
- sketching techniques
- painting techniques
- working with acrylic mediums
- working with clay (hand building with coil or slab methods)
- working with paper mache`
- and more!
Ongoing classes allow students to work at their own level and pace while developing skills and confidence!
When: Wednesdays 3:30 – 5:30
When: Thursdays 4:00 – 6:00
Fee: $149 + GST for 4 two-hour sessions (Students may re-register every 4 weeks!)
Art supplies are required for this class: Art Supplies List
Please contact me to register!
- I ask to meet with all potential students to discuss their goals and to see some samples of their work in order to assess their skill level.
Note: Please ensure your child is dressed appropriately for painting and other messy projects. This program requires a minimum number of registrants to run. ”No Shows” are not refunded, credited or carried forward to another session. Please contact me if your child cannot attend his/her weekly session at least 1 hour prior to their class time. See Terms & Conditions
SEO: “kids art lessons Langley / Surrey”, “childrens art lessons”, “painting classes”, “drawing lessons”, “painting instruction”, “painting lessons”, “drawing instruction”, “best art teachers – Langley / Surrey”, “art studios – Langley / Surrey”, “drawing classes”, “art classes”,