Learn the fundamentals of drawing, painting and sculpting.
Young people will have the freedom to initiate project ideas and therefore will enjoy the entire “art making” process – from concept to a completed work of art within a social setting. Projects typlically take 6-8 weeks to complete. Learn more here.
Depending on what the student wants to focus on, he/she will learn:
- how to take an idea and develop it into a finished piece
- how to mix paints to any colour
- how to scale up using a grid
- how to transfer a drawing to canvas
- sketching techniques
- painting techniques
- working with acrylic mediums
- working with clay (coil or slab methods)
- working with paper mache`
- and more!
Ongoing classes allow students to work at their own level and pace while building skills and confidence!
When: Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:30 pm
When: Saturdays 2:00 – 4:00 – STARTING OCT. 5
- 4 sessions $155 + GST = $162.75
- 8 sessions $295 + GST = $309.75
- Sept. through June $1512 + GST = $1587.60
Students may re-register indefinitely at the end of each term.
Art supplies are required for this class: Art Supplies List
Please contact me to register!
- I ask to meet with all potential students to discuss their goals and to see some samples of their work in order to assess their skill level.
Note: Please contact me if your child cannot attend their scheduled session at least 1 hour prior to class time. ”No Shows” are not refunded, credited, or carried forward to another session. This program requires a minimum number of registrants to run. See Terms & Conditions
SEO: “art lessons – teens / youth – Langley / Surrey”, “painting classes”, “drawing lessons”, “painting instruction”, “painting lessons”, “drawing instruction”, “best art teachers – Langley / Surrey”, “best art studios – Langley / Surrey”, “drawing classes”, “art classes”,