Learn the fundamentals of drawing, painting and sculpting.
Young people will have the freedom to initiate project ideas and therefore will enjoy the entire “art making” process – from concept to a completed work of art within a social setting. Learn more here.
Depending on what the student wants to focus on, he/she will learn:
- how to take an idea and develop it into a finished piece
- how to mix paints to any colour
- how to scale up using a grid
- how to transfer a drawing to canvas
- sketching techniques
- painting techniques
- working with acrylic mediums
- working with clay (coil or slab methods)
- working with paper mache`
- and more!
Ongoing classes allow students to work at their own level and pace while building skills and confidence!
When: Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Fee: $149 for 4 two-hour sessions (Students may re-register every 4 weeks!)
Art supplies are required for this class: Art Supplies List
Please contact me to register!
- I ask to meet with all potential students to discuss their goals and to see some samples of their work in order to assess their skill level.
Note: Please ensure your child is dressed appropriately for painting and other messy projects. This program requires a minimum number of registrants to run. ”No Shows” are not refunded, credited, or carried forward to another session. Please contact me if your child cannot attend their scheduled session at least 1 hour prior to class time. See Terms & Conditions
SEO: “art lessons – teens / youth – Langley / Surrey”, “painting classes”, “drawing lessons”, “painting instruction”, “painting lessons”, “drawing instruction”, “best art teachers – Langley / Surrey”, “best art studios – Langley / Surrey”, “drawing classes”, “art classes”,